Well folks, we did it. We made it. We're married. Finally! Life has been crazy, hectic, amazing, and wonderful for the past couple of weeks and I wouldn't have it any other way. We're heading back down to Rexburg tomorrow and then we will have a real house. A real house that is ours! And we won't be living out of a suitcase. We'll have furniture (well, hopefully. . . :)) and towels and dishes that we picked out together! This is an exciting new time for Dallin and I, and I am, personally, soaking it all up. With this new life comes a bit of a change. We have a new blog now, I will no longer be using this one. So, for any of you who have followed our little journey and want to continue with us on our newest adventure, hop on over here! As soon as we get moved in and settled, I will send pictures of us in our new home with our new cute decorations and all the fun newness of being married. :) Until then, have a safe and happy 2009!
P.S. - As soon as I get our wedding pictures, they will be posted as well. Can't wait!!!
Friday, January 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment