So, as of 32 minutes ago, I am now 21. I don't feel much older, other than the fact that I am sleep deprived with no reprieve in sight. But I just thought I should let you all know about my very EXCITING plans for my birthday tomorrow! Here's what's on the agenda-
5:45- Wake up
6:45- Leave house to go to the Library and finish my Stats homework
7:45- Head off to Anatomy and Physiology
8:00-9:30- Listen to a super exciting A&P lecture
9:45-11:15- Work on a case study in my Stats Class
11:15-12:45- Back to the Library to start on my 7-page paper on Ancient Egyptian Marriage Culture which is due tomorrow. . . (Very interesting. Seriously. You should read the stuff, I've been eating it up!)
12:45-1:45- Work my tail off in my Footwork, Agility and Plyo's class
2:00-3:00- Weigh random people's backpacks for my Stats project
3:00-6:00- Back to the Library for more writing about Egyptian weddings
6:00-6:30- Dinner Break
6:30-11:30- Still writing. . . .
11:30- Leave library for home
12:00- Collapse, exhausted, into my not-so-comfortable bed
What do you think? Pretty stinkin awesome huh? If only every birthday could be THIS good.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ash! What a schedule. Here are a few things I think need to be added:
-memorize the periodic table
-study stag beetle mating rituals
-write a 10 page paper on birthrights
-complete calculus chapter assignments 1-20
Hey, it's your 21st birthday, you need to live wild for a day. Don't leave out the stag beetle...
Sounds awesome!
I hope you manage to squeeze in something fun for your special day. You only turn 21 once!
Happy Birthday!
Ash, Your dedication to your education is amazing. I know it will pay off in the grades department, but come on, have a little fun, you only turn 21 once. I can't let mom see that I am typing this, she is so happy about your intense studying schedule. I hope you get to have a fun weekend. Love ya!
Post a Comment