Monday, October 13, 2008

Google Fun

I am copying an idea from Rachel's blog because I am laid up in bed with the stomach flu. Mom and Dallin had it this weekend and now Jen has it and I believe I am starting in on the wonderful journey now as well. :) All of us have either suffered or are suffering with it right now. I very much dislike the stomach flu. It's miserable.

So anyhow, I guess I am supposed to type in certain things in Google Images and then post the picture, so here goes!

First Name: Laura

Middle Name: Ashley
Last Name: Henry (Soon to be Calaway! :) Sorry, I am a dork, I am just excited about getting married, what can I say?!)Age: 21 (Well, in 17 days I will be)

No idea what this has to do with the number 21, but oh well!

A place you want to visit someday: The Caribbean


Favorite Vacation Spot: Priest Lake (I just made that discovery this summer!)

Past Celebrity Crush: Brad Pitt


College Major: Dental Hygiene

Place I grew up: Pasco, WA

First Job: Working at B&B


Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Lava Cakes, Yum!!

Favorite Food: Steak and a Loaded Baked Potato

Favorite Color: Red


Someplace I went today: The Ricks Building



What's for dinner tonight: Chicken Noodle Soup most likely. . .


As for an update on wedding stuff, I have my dress!! I got it this weekend with Mom and Jen (pre-puking) and I also got my temple dress and garments and everything. Those are safely stowed back in Pasco, but my dress is here since I will most likely take my bridal pictures here with my photographer. Blink Photography is doing our engagements and our wedding pictures and she is amazing!! We are so excited. Engagements are going to be on the 23rd of this month, hopefully with snowy tetons in the background. It will be beautiful. Little girls dresses are being purchased and the moms are working overtime to make this thing beautiful! Thanks Mom and Valerie for being super-women! You two are amazing! I would post pictures of my dress, but I fear Dallin seeing the pictures. . . so, I guess you'll just hafta wait :) That's the update of my life thus far. Hopefully I get over this nastiness and I can get on with school and planning! Happy October!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hope you get feeling better! I'm no stranger to puking- so I'm feeling bad for you.

tharker said...

The flu is no good. I hope you're feeling better very soon.

You have a dress!! That is so exciting Ashley. Here's to hoping the days fly by until December!

chenry said...

Here's hoping the days slow down until December!! There is so much to do and so little time. It was fun staying with you (minus the bathroom facilities)this past weekend. The checklist is looking a little better!

Rachel said...

Ash, hope everything "works out" ok. Stomach flu is by far the worst sickness. Hope you are feeling better. Your google pictures were cute.

Tara Cobia said...

Ash, isn't Callaway with 2 ll's, not one? Sorry to be nit-picky. Just surprised when I saw it in writing with only one 'l'. Cool pics. I liked that the soccer player Henry pic has the # 14 on the jersey on the side. Cool since Jen was #14 at both Dixie & BYU.

Ashley said...

Keith and Luwanna Callaway are two l's, but Dallin's family is just one l. And I loved the fact that my Henry picture was soccer too :) Sorry that the bathroom facilities were less than desirable and sorry about the sickness mom! I am feeling much better and I got the good end of the deal as far as this flu goes. I am very thankful for that too!