It's finally happened. The day everyone thought would come a lot sooner :) Today, Dallin Calaway proposed to me and of course, I said yes. (How could I say no when I saw the ring?! HELLO!! :) Totally joking, by the way, although the ring is GORGEOUS, you can see for yourselves!) December 20th is the big day and we both cannot wait! So, here are the pictures from the day. More details to come.

Mesa Falls

Right before he proposed

Right after he proposed :) (It was raining and we got drenched! Hence the wet dog look I am sporting :).)

The Ring! Soooooo beautiful. Everything I wanted.

The Side view of it. Amazing, isn't it??
14 comments:
Im so excited for you guys! that looks so much like my ring! Its beautiful! Great minds think a like I guess :) Congrats!! Oh and I want to hear the WHOLE story of how he asked you!
Beautiful, Ash! Ok, I'll spring for the manicure. Going through this whole process could be compared to having a baby...the anticipation....not knowing when it would happen but that it would, and ending up with a beautiful prize on the day of delivery...the ring and Dallin! Maybe that was a poor analogy! It must have something to do with Emiline just being born...or the fact that I'm losing my baby....:)Congratulations to both of you!
Congratulations Ashley! I am so happy for you, I could squeal!! Okay, so maybe I did squeal just a tiny bit yesterday when Karen told me the happy news...but let's just forget about that embarrassing detail ;)
You will be such a beautiful bride, and I can't wait for you to experience this wonderful change in your life.
I like your mom's analogy. And um...if that's a wet dog look, then I want it too, cuz you look adorable!!!!
Well, Ashley, you have made me a very happy woman. My guess was that the nuptials would happen before the end of the year, and you are making the deadline by 11 days. YES!
p.s Congratulations :)
Congratulations!!! Will you be getting married in the Columbia River temple? We'll be back home for Christmas so hopefully we'll get to go to your reception!
this is so exciting! and i am glad i got to spend a few quality moments with dallin so that i can confidently say 'that's a wonderful choice' (from the movie I Am Sam, you should watch it if you haven't already). i congratulate you with all the fiber of my being:) love you and let me know if you need anything at all!
Your ring is BEAUTIFUL...nice job Dallin! Oh, and congratulations too! I just love these pictures. We are so happy and excited for you both!
Carolyn, you can now officially let the planning begin :)
Yay! I got the text message and squealed on the football field- man I'm a dork BUT so excited for you!
Ashley, just found your blog! Where have I been? So excited for you, and I can't wait to meet Dallin.
Yeah! I am soooooooooo excited for you! All your righteous descisions paid off! You are doing it the right way~!
Finally I found your blog!
You look so completely happy and I am thrilled for you. The ring is gorgeous-I can't wait to see it in person! Your text was hilarious so I'm glad to get the real details now.
Congrats!
ASH HENRY I love you more than the world itself! ha.. I'm so excited for you!! I miss you terribly!!
Ash congrats and love the ring. Dan and I would like to get you some jewelry for a wedding present if you're interested. Can you e-mail me? I don't have your e-mail! The sooner the better because Dan's aunt and uncle are coming next week and I can send them home with them.
Ashley Haslam
ashlar12@aol.com
Ummmm....I'm really late here. Somehow I JUST NOW stumbled upon your blog and JUST NOW heard the news!!! Congratulations! You look completely beautiful and I can't wait to meet your future husband.
Love ya!
Oh, and your ring is divine. Simple, classic, stunning. [just like you!]
Post a Comment