
Needless to say, it was beautiful while we were there, thank goodness, since the week previous when Tara and David were there, it was raining and about 40 or 50 degrees. We were able to enjoy sunshine, 32 1/2 degree water, canoing, and food cooked over an open fire. We also were privileged enough to be entertained by none other than our comic master, Luke.

We also were lucky enough to see the artistic stylings of Chadworth. His charades are far more complex than mine can ever hope to be.
Then we were serenaded by none other than Rach with "Kiss the Girl" from Little Mermaid. A stirring rendition if I do say so myself.

As you can see, it was an eventful trip, even though I was only able to be there for one night due to a temple trip Friday evening. But let me share some other noteworthy pictures from the trip.




3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I am excited to read your blog. Thanks for helping document this great weekend. We had a great time.
Great pictures to fill in the gap that I missed by arriving on Friday! Thanks, Ash. Sorry we passed in the parking lot!
Great fun! You are so lucky to be married into the Henry Fam! L.u.c.k.y....as Napolean would say!
Post a Comment